HORAIRES DES MAREES ET PREVIZ DE HOULES EN BAS DE PAGE

mercredi 7 janvier 2009

Board Simmons réinterprété...

... par Mitch, shapper de Sasquatch Surfboards.
Voici son commentaire sur cette planche étonnante :



Aloha,

...todays post has some more pictures...the board is 5'4.75" X 22.75" X 20.5" X 3.25"

I shaped it out of a 6'10" fish blank and my friend made the fins out of 3/8" plywood, then glassed them with red tint. I glassed the board with 6oz.

I have only ridden it once, but was pleasantly surprised how fast it went. My friend, who is a great surfer, was able to fly down the line and then lay it on rail in big, sweeping roundhouse cutbacks. I could see that he kind of had to ride it "flat" in order to keep those fins engaged and to keep from sliding out.

Take care,
Mitch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire